Wed, May 24|
Construction Planning for Rail with CGI Digital Twins – How the Aussies (and Kiwis) do it
See examples from Tier 1 operators and contractors on improving some of the most challenging aspects of planning the construction of transit rail.
Time & Location
May 24, 2023, 5:00 p.m. EDT
About the event
Some of the challenges the CGI Digital Twins technology improves upon are:
- project approvals, including signalling
- operational and construction interfaces
- developing and delivering work methods
- restricted site planning and space proving
- interface logistics management
- stakeholder engagement
- workforce mindset and collaboration
- training quality and throughput
- site induction in dynamic environments.
Dr. Ben Guy is a Civil Planner and has been in the planning industry for over 25 years. He is passionate about bringing together modern technologies to make urban planning smarter.